Friday, January 27, 2017

Music Recital

One of the many things I look forward to during Summer is the music recital. Torrance Music only has one recital every year so we always look forward to it. Whenever  my daughter need  something for her music, I always check http://www.musiciansfriend.com/  first because they usually have what I am looking for.  They provide a lot of music  accessories and instruments at their website so it is kind of my go-to shopping  store online.  I am not sure what  song  my daughter is playing  for the recital this year but I can't wwait.  Below is the video of her recital performance last year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog