Saturday, December 3, 2016

A Father's Love

I was listening to this song "A Father's Love" and it reminds me of my Father. He's been gone  for 13 years now but I still wish that he is still with us so he can see and play with my children. He never got the chance to meet them.  When my son was born, he look similar to my Dad, I knew then that he was with me when I delivered my baby.  Even my husband said that  EJ looked like my Dad.  He even  acts like my Dad now that he is growing up.  I really wish that Papa is still around, he would have love to listen to the kids when they play piano.  He was a big fan of his Dad for  his music talents but Papa never really learned how to play  any instrument.  Our son wants to learn how to play guitar, this king bolt electric guitar would be a nice one for him.  The price is a dollar off to a thousand, yikes, I can't afford it lol.  I will have to find me a cheaper version of this for him.  I am trying to find one that would be  good as a starter for a  beginner.  I hope I can find it before Christmas. Anyway, here is the video of the song I mentioned above.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog