Tuesday, January 19, 2016

#Toucan

On the very first snow day, EJ  was inspired to draw this bird.  It is an image of toucan.  He always  over criticized his work but I thought he did a great job.  I mean for a person who doesn't know how to draw, I think  it's beautiful plus the fact that I am big fan of their artwork.  I think it isn't bad.  What do you think?
Here is a photo of a toucan.
image source
Toucans according to Wikipedia, are members of the family Ramphastidae of near passerine birds from the Neotropics. The Ramphastidae family is most closely related to the American barbets. They are brightly marked and have large, often colorful bills. The family includes five genera and about forty different species. The name of this bird group is derived from the Tupi word tukana, via Portuguese. The family includes toucans, aracaris and toucanets; more distant relatives include various families of barbets and woodpeckers in the suborder Pici.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! he got talent, you should enroll him to an artist class mommy, that would enhance his drawing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the talent! Oh my goodness, I remember when one of my kids asked me for help with his homework. He wanted help to draw a horse. I did my best but my son said, "Mom, this looks more like a dog than a horse." You have gifted children. God has blessed you indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful. It would be great to develop his talent! He's a natural!

    ReplyDelete

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog