Saturday, October 31, 2015

Random Sketches: A Girl and a Man

These are some random sketches that Rylie did to ease her boredom.  She isn't happy of the result but I think it is.  Well, what can I say I am a big fan!  I don't really know how to draw so anything that my kids  draw, I love.  Imperfection is what  it makes it perfect for me!
 She wants to learn how to draw   people and she gets frustrated that she can't draw the way she wants a picture to look like.  I told her to just keep practicing  so she will improve her skill.
My son is  getting into arts these days too.  I am glad that they do because that is something that I never learned how to do as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog