Thursday, September 10, 2015

Our Little Artist Has Grown

Lately, our daughter has been very  vocal of her emotions towards us.  What I mean by that is, she utters every gratitude and love for us which was not the case v before.  She was not vocal about her feelings before but when she turned ten, it all changed.  She thank me and her Dad for every little thing and she tells us sh lioves us every chance she gets which makes us very happy.
Our little artist and musician  certainly has grown.  I love the fact that she is more vocal now.  She is becoming so mature  with things and I am so proud of her.  She used to be very close just  to her Dad but now, I feel like she is becoming so close to me as well.  I really love the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog