Saturday, May 16, 2015

He Love Singing More than Playing Instrument

While we were dropping off our son to his piano lessons yesterday, he said "I think it is more enjoyabe to sing than play piano".  So, I am thinking that it would be beneficial if we could enroll him a  voice lesson.  He enjoys singing more than playing piano anyway.  Here he is  practicing Old McDonald song.
Like any other music instruments, there are different kinds of  trombones.  Do you know what trombone to buy?  The 3 main types of trombones are straight tenor, trigger-type tenor which is also known as F-rotor or F-attachment,  and bass trombones.  I guess students need a student trombone, I am not sure what the intermidiate is for, and the professional uses  the Pro rombones of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog