Friday, August 29, 2014

From Dancing to Playing Piano

When you watch a talent show nowadays, most of talented kids showcase dancing as their  form of craft.  I am sure that some of them  might have  have private dance lessons that's why they are so good.  Although I admit that some are just born with the talent as a good dancer.  I was very surprised when my daughter  won with her piano piece  against  so many beautiful  dance numbers with awesome choreography.  I guess, many  can dance but only few can play piano and that's my analogy.
I am really glad that my daughter switched from dancing into  playing piano though because she loves playing  more than dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Goodbye by Laura Pausini #LegendsOfTheFall

My brother would have been 51 this year if he didn't die so young. The song "It's Not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini really to...

Search This Blog